Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Green eyes blue' - The Ocean Machine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Really nice lyrics man. I like the music too. Keep it up! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Plucky

Really nice recording. I like the song, I think it's well written. The recording is also good, especially the vocals. I'm in two minds about the tambourine, but that's being picky.

Overall, really great job!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Plucky

Cool video too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

It may not quite fill up my senses, but to these ears it sounds a lot like Henry John Deutschendorf, Jr.
    Don't laugh, he sold millions of records.
    Keep going and good luck to you.
    You just might crack it!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭oceanmachine

Hey Ledger, PLucky and 9959. Thanks for listening and for the great comments and comparisons.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭dogmax

Hey everyone,

This is my latest demo effort. I'm still struggling to get to grips with my recording equipment. On some earphones it sounds fine and others muffled. Let me know what you think. Thanks for listening as always.

www.theoceanmachine.com

For someone who does their own recording at home again brilliant, i can tell you know exactly what you want out of your songs and you have a great control on the way you sing them, i dont know if you do any gigs but if you dont you need to get out there. really great.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭oceanmachine

Hey Pat,

Thanks again for the great feedback. Done a few open mic things here and there. Best of luck with your own stuff!

Advertisement