Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suit Rental

Options
  • 27-08-2012 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi Guys, just wondering if anyone on here knows of a place in town that do a good suit hire, tried to google it but the search did not bring up much, I know Fitzgerald's used to do it and maybe blacktie but im unsure. Was looking for something grey / silver. If anyone had an idea of prices that would be great, its for a wedding.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

To be honest you'd probably be better off just buying a suit. I went to Blacktie to rent a suit for a wedding a couple of years ago and it was about 120 for the suit for the weekend with shoes. I bought a suit in Next in the sale (albeit not the same quality but still fine) for the same price a year later.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

Gregs on Patrick's street has some sort of an offer on, €199 for suit and shoes.

Advertisement