Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer labs questions

• 27-08-2012 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hi, I'm starting Computing this year and I'm just wondering what the labs are like, I've never even seen the computers in the college so I've no idea, all I know is that I've heard they block sites like Facebook and YouTube and all those fun sites so I'm just curious (:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

no they dont block facebook or youtube,

What Course you going to do ?

Labs are some times boring some times stressful

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Destroyarex

I'm doing computing I was just curious about how strict they are on what websites you visit on the computers and stuff like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

I dont know of anything in particular is blocked , i dont think so , just use some common sense especially nearing the end of the semester when computers are in demand to be finishing projects , dont be sitting on one browsing facebook for an hour is theres others in dire need of them.

Advertisement