Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which tablet?

Options
  • 27-08-2012 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭

So im getting back into the tablet area, being a previous owner of the ipad 2 which I hate but mainly because of Apple

anyway

Im looking for a tablet that can be got for under 300 euro and if possible in an Irish shop

Ill be just using it for browsing, music and videos

want good bit of ram(I want multiple tabs open without refreshing) 10" screen

any ideas?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

Headshot wrote: »
    So im getting back into the tablet area, being a previous owner of the ipad 2 which I hate but mainly because of Apple

anyway

Im looking for a tablet that can be got for under 300 euro and if possible in an Irish shop

Ill be just using it for browsing, music and videos

want good bit of ram(I want multiple tabs open without refreshing) 10" screen

any ideas?

Motorola XOOM. Get the first version if you can. Has ICS and is probably the best of the cheaper tabs.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Ballyman wrote: »
    Motorola XOOM. Get the first version if you can. Has ICS and is probably the best of the cheaper tabs.

thanks for the recommendation Ballyman and that is a nice tablet but it'd be hard to find that in a shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Not sure about the spec or the screen size, but there's a thread in Bargain Alerts for Blackberry PlayBook, nice price

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056736713

• Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

iv just bought a sony tablet s on adverts at 180 euro

delighted with that

Advertisement