Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thebookpeople.co.uk Free Delivery

Options
  • 27-08-2012 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Here's a code for free delivery from www.thebookpeople.co.uk no minimum spend required

Code : AUW3LG expires 1st Sept
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,872 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Thanks for that OP.

Got a few books for the hols.. some good special offers on there right now too.

Am on an autobiography / comedian binge right now.

- Jason Manford 'Brung Up Proper' (Hardback) - £3 (£13 on Amazon)
    - James Corden 'May I Have Your Attention Please?' (Hardback) - £3 (£10 on Amazon)
    - Rob Brydon 'Small Man In A Book' (Hardback) - £3.99 (£17 on Amazon)
    - Peter Kay 'The Book That's More Than Just A Book Book' (Hardback) - £3.99 (£11.08 on Amazon)

Wanted to get 'World War Z' but it was out of stock! :(

Total cost was £13.98 / €18. Bargain - ta!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

when I entered my order and Irish address the price changed from £4.99 to €9.99 :eek:

Didn't happen me stickybean.

Basq wrote: »
    Didn't happen me stickybean.

Did you enter an Irish address?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

There are pointers on how to avoid it going to the Irish site on the last thread about it. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79441366

• Advertisement

Yep, see screenshot of e-mail with order:

Screen_Shot_2012_08_27_at_2341.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Thanks for that OP.

Got a few books for the hols.. some good special offers on there right now too.

Am on an autobiography / comedian binge right now.

- Jason Manford 'Brung Up Proper' (Hardback) - £3 (£13 on Amazon)
    - James Corden 'May I Have Your Attention Please?' (Hardback) - £3 (£10 on Amazon)
    - Rob Brydon 'Small Man In A Book' (Hardback) - £3.99 (£17 on Amazon)
    - Peter Kay 'The Book That's More Than Just A Book Book' (Hardback) - £3.99 (£11.08 on Amazon)

Wanted to get 'World War Z' but it was out of stock! :(

Total cost was £13.98 / €18. Bargain - ta!

Try get WWZ from somewhere else, it's such a fantastic read. Everyones take on the whole situation is just excellent.

Also thank you, I didn't notice the James Corden book.

marko93 wrote: »
    Try get WWZ from somewhere else, it's such a fantastic read. Everyones take on the whole situation is just excellent.
    Yep, actually spotted it in my local HMV at the weekend for €8, and that's by far the cheapest I've seen it anywhere (cheapest online is £7 / €9 from Amazon). Might pick it up at lunchtime tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Yep, actually spotted it in my local HMV at the weekend for €8, and that's by far the cheapest I've seen it anywhere (cheapest online is £7 / €9 from Amazon). Might pick it up at lunchtime tomorrow.

Do! I'd happily spend anywhere up to 15 quid for it. That's honestly how much I enjoyed it.

Just got 9 books for 10 Euro.

Appreciate it OP!

Deleted the Book People cookies and used a new email address, and just used the checkout option and it worked - thanks for the help :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement