Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repair garage

Options
  • 27-08-2012 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

Hi all I am looking for a repair garage to fix my car (needs some damage repaired) some ***** hit it and drove off , big dent in booth .
    Does any body know of any good garage to repair this damage that is not too expensive
    I don't know much about this area of car repair so would like to know what kinda price I will be looking at
    My car is an 05 opel astra btw
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭mick kk

I use connollys garage out near woodies - first left when you turn off the ring road and its down on the right hand side. Not sure if they do crash repairs. I used to go to travers but the less said about that the better. I used to also go to laharts who were reliable but v. expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

Kieran Ryan in the Hebron Industrial estate has a good reputation for car bodywork.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

hi5 wrote: »
    Kieran Ryan in the Hebron Industrial estate has a good reputation for car bodywork.

Thanks I will give him a ring so

Advertisement