Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AK47 Kalashnikov Tactical AEG Rifle For QUICK Sale

Options
  • 27-08-2012 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Folks,

New to this thing here but I am moving to London for work next week and I am looking for some extra dosh LOL. I was looking to sell my AK47 Kalashnikov 6 months old for €40 or nearest offer(price negotiable). Sale for pick up or drop off anywhere within 50mins from Dublin. Can be collected in City Centre. Extra €10 for drop off. Specs are as follows:

Caliber: 6mm
    Velocity: 350 fps
    Overall Length: 36.6
    Capacity: 550
    Barrel: Smooth bore
    Rear Sights: Adjustable
    Suggested for: Skirmishing
    Trigger Pull: Unknown
    Action: Semiautomatic/Full-auto
    Power Plant: AEG
    Single Shot Or Repeater: Repeater
    Hop Up: Yes
    Material: Metal/ABS plastic
    Ammunition: 0.2-0.25g
    Body Type: Rifle
    Weight: 6.8 lbs

mod snip

airsoft-guns-12930.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Wolfruin

hey Mickey_P mate of mine will be interested and will take it for asking but the fps is 350? are you correct on that cos if so that aint legal
    interested if its within legal limits

just to make it clear offer asking will collect

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Is this de full metal version??? Any problems with de gun???

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

please confirm if the muzzle energy posted is correct.
    also your mobile number has been removed as all dealings must be on thread until agreement is reached.
    please read the rules before posting here again.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭psychogunner

<Snip>

Please do not make any more comments that you are willing to buy a possible illegal device
    Warning issued

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

offer asking and collect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Offer asking can collect or meet in Meath. As long as gun is in full working order and a test firing

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭eadyzrx1200

Just in case deadpool drops out and then ebr sniper drops out. I offer asking and can collect any day. lol

Wolfruin wrote: »
    hey Mickey_P mate of mine will be interested and will take it for asking but the fps is 350? are you correct on that cos if so that aint legal

just to make it clear offer asking will collect

You cant edit in an offer after other people have made offers. Deadpool was first to make an offer.

was the first thing i wrote how ever that was not clear to other bidders so i added

(just to make it clear offer asking will collect)

i was the the first to bid

sorry this caused confusement eadyzrx1200

If you were you were and me bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

I see where you were coming from wolfruin. I was the first to offer asking and collect but you were to the first to offer asking. I am happy to let micky p make his call or if a MOD see's it different feel free to sort it out.:D

no harm done sent a message to themo (mod) so he can have a look and if i was wrong he can tear me a new one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Locked until the op can confirm fps is within legal limits.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Wolfruin wrote: »
    no harm done sent a message to themo (mod) so he can have a look and if i was wrong he can tear me a new one

you were the first to post, however you only added (to your first post in this thread) you were offering to pay asking and collect at 07:07 this morning where as deadpool offered asking with collection at 23:10 last night so deadpool is first in line.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement