Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Bumps 'n' Babies group

• 27-08-2012 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi there,

A couple of us Limerick ladies from the pregnancy forum here on boards have started a Limerick "Bumps 'n' Babies" facebook group.
    It's for mammies and mammies to be from the Limerick area, with the aim of sharing tips, advice and stories and arranging regular informal meetups(coffee/casual lunch etc.)
    If you fit the criteria (lol!!) and you'd like to be added to the group, you can send me a pm or leave a message below!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Hiya,what's the average age? (of the babies,lol) Have a 5 month old.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭littlemissteach

angelll wrote: »
    Hiya,what's the average age? (of the babies,lol) Have a 5 month old.
    Hey!
    There's a mix of girls due in the next few months, and mammies with babies who are a few months old and a couple with a toddler and a baby a few months old!So there's something for everyone!!(I hope!)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

3 under 3.... where do I start!!!!!

3 under 3.... where do I start!!!!!
    OMG!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 babymomma22

i would like to join the group my baby is 12weeks old. iv sent you a mail :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 emmabane

I d like to join the group, I am 6 months pregnant

Hi Emmabane!
    If you send me a pm with a link to your facebook profile, I'll add you as a friend so I can add you to the group

Advertisement