Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day After Wedding in Tralee

Options
  • 27-08-2012 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Getting married in Tralee and still trying to decide where to go the day after......any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭whistlingtitan

As in to do what ??? I'm the same two weeks time going to the Abbeygate night after getting the light bites it's finger food but differant also I like the new look
    Not getting married in Tralee thou just coming back the night after

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Out to Dingle, boat to see Fungie or else do the ziplines at "Play at Height",wusses can choose to go to the aquarium.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

If you are referring to a central location where guests/visitors of the wedding who are still around can meet for drinks/finger food etc, I'd recommend the Abbey Inn. It's large and has so many sections, you could have your bit of privacy without being too cordoned off. I'm sure they'd be happy to arrange food/nibbles options if you discuss in advance with them too. Also, it really only gets mental with crowds after about 11pm so by that time, if any of ye still have the energy, ye'll be happy to dance away with them.

If you are referring to activities/excursions, that's a difficult one - I'm not sure what people's appetites are for anything too energetic after a wedding (particularly weddings that end up in the residents bar til the wee hours). Then again, I'm assuming an alco fuelled wedding like most (edit, all) I've ever attended!

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭whistlingtitan

Ray von wrote: »
    Getting married in Tralee and still trying to decide where to go the day after......any ideas?
    Predator paintball that will knock the hangover off

Advertisement