Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What game was it

• 27-08-2012 10:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 148 ✭✭

hi im trying to find a game i use to play on either the NES or Snes as a kid, it was a game which you where either flying a chopper or driving a army tank, for the live of me i cant remeber the name, but swift came to me but can't find anything on it either,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,388 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Silk Worm maybe?

If it was on the Snes it might have been Super Swiv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 148 ✭✭AverageJoe82

no it wasnt silf worm, as u where looking down on the land like a aerial shot

Master of the Universe

Did you check Super Swiv?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Chimerical32

Hardly the desert strike or jungle strike games? I don't remember tanks but I didn't play them all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 148 ✭✭AverageJoe82

o1s1n wrote: »

Good man super swiv is the game, its been wrecking my head for over a year, so time to play it online again, just found sunset riders and claforna games again to

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Has to be Swiv!

Master of the Universe

Completely forgot I have a proto cart of this game!!! (With the American name) Weird how things vanish from your memory when you have them in storage!

Capture-5.jpg

Was meant to give it a play through to see if I could find some differences, but in the end it went into a box and was forgotten about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Completely forgot I have a proto cart of this game!!! (With the American name) Weird how things vanish from your memory when you have them in storage!

Capture-5.jpg

Was meant to give it a play through to see if I could find some differences, but in the end it went into a box and was forgotten about.

'Must be returned'.

Heh...

Master of the Universe

Hah! yeah that's one thing I love about proto and beta carts. My Daze Before Christmas is even better, there's an exact date! Only 17 years, 9 months, 9 days overdue :D

DSC_0764.jpg

Advertisement