Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

employer asked if I want to remain on payroll

Options
  • 27-08-2012 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I received a letter from my employer today asking if I would like to remain on the company payroll or contact them if I wished to be removed? Now I've worked for them for a number of years with no issues, so I don't know what it could be all about any idea's???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Could be you might be TUPE'd over to a new company? Perhaps the pay arrangements have changed.

Either way - you'll have to ask them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lloolloo

Could be you might be TUPE'd over to a new company? Perhaps the pay arrangements have changed.

Either way - you'll have to ask them!

That would make a lot of sense, I'm very low down in the company, but I've been told thing's from higher management albeit when drink was involved!! Thanks for the reply

Advertisement