Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Ucd accommadation ppl for houseshare wanted!*

• 27-08-2012 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi, the ucd waiting list is pretty bad am 400 at the minute and i was told theres no chance whatsoever of getting accommadation, however i did not mind as whats left is only catered accommadation which is 8000! Im a male going into first year ucd studying engineering, ive one other person who is also male willing to house share! IM LOOKING FOR 2 OTHER PPL MALE OR FEMALE TO HOUSESHARE The ideal amount would be 4 ppl as rent would be 300/400 per month, with a small amount extra for broadband/electricity/waste charges!
    I dont wanna be 30 mins awY from the college so we are looking around 5-15mins away from ucd pm me asap if you are intrested!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tarakerr

heyy u still looking for accom ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jack hayes95

looking for accomodation. i am a 1st year student doing dairy business and interested in your offer

Advertisement