Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Banking 365 Online down?

Options
  • 27-08-2012 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to log into Banking 365 Online and it's taking my log in details, then timing out before it shows me my account.

Anyone else having problems?

11:17pm 28/08

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭pjmn

Same here...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Yep! First time I've wanted to use the damned thing in ages too!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,328 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Couldn't get in earlier..

Seems to be working now... (google chrome)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi All,

Thanks for posting.

Our Systems Support Team has advised us that 365 Online was unavailable for a period of time last night. This has now been resolved.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks,
    Tara

Is the same godforsaken thing happening again with this thing?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi pjmn,

Thanks for letting us know. I've checked into it and there weren't any reported issues with the 365Online service Friday night. Are you still having any problems accessing your account?

Thanks
    Pat

Thanks Pat - working again - but definitely wouldn't let me log in on Friday evening...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi pjmn,

We've raised the issue with our 365online technical team. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Good to hear you've been able to access your account since.

Thanks,
    Graham

Advertisement