Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd round offers?

• 27-08-2012 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Do you receive email or mail telling you if you have second round offers?
    What is the process of accepting in if you already accepted your first offer??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

CAO website on Thursday at 6.00am Round 2 offers, pretty much like Round 1. Just log in and see? :)

And I think the one you accepted in Round 1 cancels out if you accept a different one, I'm not 100% though. :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 MOR66

So if theres nothing there, i just assume i dont hae a second offer? Or could i get an offer thoughout the day , i was sure offers were on wed but i was wrong so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭dcam

MOR66 wrote: »
    So if theres nothing there, i just assume i dont hae a second offer? Or could i get an offer thoughout the day , i was sure offers were on wed but i was wrong so

As far as I know if you're getting a second offer it should be there early in the morning should be 6am presuming the website doesn't crash again. And it's definitely Thursday for the second round offers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

dcam wrote: »
    As far as I know if you're getting a second offer it should be there early in the morning should be 6am presuming the website doesn't crash again. And it's definitely Thursday for the second round offers.
    I'm not so sure if they're as early ... maybe they are, someone else might know.

I think the idea of 6 a.m. for Round 1 is to try to get them uploaded before everyone logs in at the same time and crashes the server ... except it never works because everyone either stays up, or gets up early, and crash it anyway! :pac:
    And I think the one you accepted in Round 1 cancels out if you accept a different one, I'm not 100% though. :]
    Yes, accepting a later offer cancels the previous one. Only accepting it though; if you don't wish to accept the new offer, just do nothing.

Advertisement