Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Watch (stuff in the shops)!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

mud wrote: »
    I bought the Santa duvet in Penneys. 100% cotton. I look forward to Christmas Eve! Am on the lookout for amazing pyjamas to finish the experience properly.

Can you post a pi for me please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Cannot confirm this until later but according to sources (Facebook) the lights are up in Talbot street!! Not turned on yet but up all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Can you post a pi for me please :)

Can't from my camera at the mo, but here's a pic of it from the web. It's reversible too :)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EvIpfGd9erY/TrQWyXXkLbI/AAAAAAAAEAE/_3AEwvVNxDQ/s400/IMG_1309.JPG

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Love2love wrote: »
    Cannot confirm this until later but according to sources (Facebook) the lights are up in Talbot street!! Not turned on yet but up all the same
    *Hyperventilates*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Posy wrote: »
    *Hyperventilates*

Calm down, Posy. :eek: We need you to do the Christmas Countdown later! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

image.jpg

Took this yesterday in Grafton Street. Hopping up and own like a lunatic!! It was my first "Oh my Lord - it's Christmas" moment!!! I headed out to Dundrum on the luas after I took it and went straight to the M&S Christmas shop! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Loads of Christmas stuff in Dunnes the other day when I went there :)

And in Cork City on Penrose Wharf there's a pendrix display shop (not sure if they have stores in other parts of the country) which is a decorations shop and they have big green wreaths with white lights up outside already! It's lovely; when I'm coming into work in the morning I pass it and it makes me smile cos it's still dark so the lights are still on:pac:

Advertisement