Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD calendar on iPhone??

Options
  • 28-08-2012 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Anyone help?
    I've followed the instructions numerous times on bb on how to install the UCD calendar on the iPhone
    It is on my phone but every time I click on to it it kicks me out & looks for my gmail (connected to Ucd mail) email address & password, when I enter these it just continuously kicks me out if it & won't let me access my calendar

Anyone any idea how I fix this?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

I'd as much trouble setting up mine last year but it wasn't on an iPhone. Some of the links provide different info.

1. Did you set the password in you Google account to allow access?
    2. Are you using your name or student number in the email address?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mumtoe&e

Maldesu wrote: »
    I'd as much trouble setting up mine last year but it wasn't on an iPhone. Some of the links provide different info.

1. Did you set the password in you Google account to allow access?
    2. Are you using your name or student number in the email address?

Hey there
    I have tried both student number & name!
    No joy!
    It's driving me bananas
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

mumtoe&e wrote: »
    Hey there
    I have tried both student number & name!
    No joy!
    It's driving me bananas
    Thank you

Try leaving the password completely blank, and your username as your email address...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Can you get the email too or is it just the calendar?

Maldesu wrote: »
    Can you get the email too or is it just the calendar?

Hey
    Thanks everyone for replies
    Email is fine it's just the calendar giving me problems?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 ManÓg84

I had trouble following the standard instructions link too!! which just gave me an error.
    After a bit of searching i found this link "http://support.google.com/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=151674".
    If you scroll down to the bit under syncing multiple calenders you'll find a link "https://www.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect"..

Go to this and basically what you have to do is select the ucd timetable/calender as its not selected by default.

Make sure you're not logged in via your personal gmail a/c if you have one as it will confuse things.. You need to be signed in via your ucd gmail a/c.

Don Byrne wrote: »
    I had trouble following the standard instructions link too!! which just gave me an error.
    After a bit of searching i found this link "http://support.google.com/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=151674".
    If you scroll down to the bit under syncing multiple calenders you'll find a link "https://www.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect"..

Go to this and basically what you have to do is select the ucd timetable/calender as its not selected by default.

Make sure you're not logged in via your personal gmail a/c if you have one as it will confuse things.. You need to be signed in via your ucd gmail a/c.

Thanks so much, have it sorted now

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭III

Whatever happened to good old fashioned pen and paper calenders anyway?

III wrote: »
    Whatever happened to good old fashioned pen and paper calenders anyway?

Yeah true & how about we go back to using type writers for typing up our assignments too

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

I can't find anywhere to stable my horse. All the spots are taken by the time I get in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement