Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture restoration

Options
  • 28-08-2012 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

I have a solid oak table that got damaged in a deluge of water from a burst pip a while back and have been looking around to try and find someone that can strip it and re-stain it for me. It's not the first time this job has been done this table has been around and while and went from dark to white and now it's time it was done again

Anyone know if there is any body doing this in the Kildare area and how good they might be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

toexpress wrote: »
    I have a solid oak table that got damaged in a deluge of water from a burst pip a while back and have been looking around to try and find someone that can strip it and re-stain it for me. It's not the first time this job has been done this table has been around and while and went from dark to white and now it's time it was done again

Anyone know if there is any body doing this in the Kildare area and how good they might be?

Not saying He can fix it, but give Vernon on 086 266 2851. Believe me, if anyone can fix this, Vernon will!

Advertisement