Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Objects of Desire

Options
  • 27-08-2012 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭

When I smoked a pipe it was mainly Borkum Riff tobacco in a straight pipe.

Would love to have a really long one, they're cool :D
    straight_churchwarden_briar.jpg

MOD NOTE: This thread is split from another. It's too good to just delete. Lets have some ideas of your most desired objects.
    Smoking related paraphernalia please. Pictures of babes, boobs, boats or any other non-smoking paraphernalia will be deleted and posters will receive a slap on the wrist ranging from a warning to a ban.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

biko wrote: »
    Would love to have a really long one, they're cool :D
    Cool on the double: a bit of style, and the smoke has cooled a little before it reaches you.

They don't, however, fit well in the pocket. Perhaps somebody should produce a folding version.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Slav

Perhaps somebody should produce a folding version.
    You mean a vest pocket pipe like this:
    Comoys%20Vest%20Pocket%20Briar%20Smoking%20Pipe.jpg

Or even a one like this from Dunhill - http://www.whitespot.co.uk/detail.asp?sectionID=1&prodRef=83?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Art Deco cigar ashtray. :)
    images-newproducts-prod_ashtray-250x250.jpg

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Want.

long-hand-carved-tobacco-smoking-pipe.png?1310219350

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement