Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X AND O SHEETS

Options
  • 28-08-2012 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi,I was just wondering how long is the wait time for being approved for the x o sheets when working 3 days a week.I was on a full time fas course for 9 months and where I done my work placement they offered me permanent part time work.Just prior to starting the course last November I had been approved for jsa but never needed it because I was chosen for the fas course the same week I was approved for JSA.When I was offered part time work I went to the social welfare office (4 weeks ago) with all the relevant paper work.They gave me temporary XO sheets to fill in until my claim was sorted.Although I haven't heard anything since I recieved the proper yellow Xo sheets in the post last Thursday with my details on it until the end of September(I think they post them to people a month at a time for 1 month periods).there was nothing else with them so I'm presuming I haven't been approved yet for the XO system and I'm just wondering how long will it take roughly??Any help would be great.Its just that recieving the proper yellow XO sheets has me wondering if I've been approved or do I just keep filling them in until I get a letter stating I've been approved.Thanks Again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

You would have been given forms for your employer to complete...did you return these forms???

Advertisement