Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found Springer Spaniel

• 28-08-2012 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

Mods - I hope this is the right Area for this ?

Found on Saturday a Male Black & White springer spaniel in the Oran area, Co.Roscommon on the main Road. I have put him on the two local radio stations and got a text sent out through the gunclub but nobody has come forward.

I could be wrong but I don't think he was dumped because he looks to be well cared for and has a super temperament .The dog is not microchipped though.

If anyone is missing him or knows someone that is you can pm me or contact me on <snip>

Mod note; please use the PM function to exchange personal contact details.
    Thanks,
    DBB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Probably a good idea if this was also in the Hunting section too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Wouldn't hurt to put this up on the Roscommon page too.

Get in touch with local animal rescues too. I've always referred people to our local one asking to put a message on their facebook page to tremendous responses.

Informing the Gardai wouldn't hurt either. First point of call for people who don't know where else to turn.

Hope little guy finds his owners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭saltyporridge

It's probably a bit of a stretch but I came across this recently http://www.castlebar.ie/board/2012/jan12/189436.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭ROSSKI

It's probably a bit of a stretch but I came across this recently http://www.castlebar.ie/board/2012/jan12/189436.htm

Thanks for the reply - Just rang that number and it isn't his dog - thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭saltyporridge

Pity - it would have made a great story! Good on you for trying - I hope you find the owner soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭sweeney1971

Im sure someone is advertising on Donedeal that their Spaniel has been stolen? Some evil people may have stolen it and dumped it to spite a neighbour off. Goes on all the time in the UK.
    Hope you find its owners soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭ROSSKI

Im sure someone is advertising on Donedeal that their Spaniel has been stolen? Some evil people may have stolen it and dumped it to spite a neighbour off. Goes on all the time in the UK.
    Hope you find its owners soon.

Thanks for your reply -I Cant find that anywhere on donedeal - would u have a link for same ?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭sweeney1971

ROSSKI wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply -I Cant find that anywhere on donedeal - would u have a link for same ?

Sorry to reply late but I have just looked for the ad again and its a 'Cocker Spaniel' what has been stolen from Westmeath.

Hope you find the owner soon.

Advertisement