Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jewellers screwdriver carlow town

Options
  • 28-08-2012 12:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

anyone have any ideas where in carlow town i'd be able to pickc up some jewlellers screwdrivers?

looking for a really really tiny philips head screwdriver.. had a look in the arts shop where supervcalu used to be but they had nothing.. can't think of anywhere else to look

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

I am a service engineer and I'm pretty sure I have the smallest phillips head in Carlow:D

Woodies have a stanley set that goes pretty small, other than that maybe a jewellers.

Your other option would be me , PM me and I'll try sort you out

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭tom traubert

All the opticians stock very small headed screwdrivers for people who may need to do running repairs to their specs.

They're the smallest ones I've seen and used.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Picked up this precision screwdriver set in town a few years ago. Can't remember where, I think it was in Woodies but it could also have been in Doyles, EPT or Bradshaws.

Advertisement