Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund on Mastercard

Options
  • 28-08-2012 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have been one of the unlucky ones to do business with schoolbooks.ie and have not received my books. Their phones are disconnected and I cannot get anything out of them - can I claim the money back from my mastercard which the debited a full 7 weeks ago?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi jaggiebunnet,

If a company stops trading, you may have chargeback rights for goods/services paid for on your credit card but not yet received. In order for us to investigate this on your behalf please download and fill out this form and send it to the address at the bottom along with a copy of the the invoice for the purchase, proof of payment and a cover letter stating that you have attempted to contact the merchant.

I hope this helps.

Thanks
    Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

Thanks Pat!

Advertisement