Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blanchardstown Social Welfare Office

Options
  • 28-08-2012 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I've been trying to contact this office by phone for days with no luck, and this is not the first time. Has anybody ever known them to answer a call? I have a simple enquiry and cannot face waiting in there for over an hour.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 WTSIB

Hi,
    Got through some considerable time ago on 8246315

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I called them a few weeks back and they picked up straight away. It was around this time when I called.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

The best time to contact most govt offices is <SNIP>

Usually on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Nina123

Amazing! I just called the 8243615 number and very helpful man called Donal answered and explained that he is the floor manager there and hey presto! My problem has been sorted. That beats standing in queues any day!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

The best time to contact most govt offices is <Snip>

Why is this fcuking rubbish allowed...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I guess I had a busy day back in August 2012? Who knows? Either way, if you've a problem with a post press the 'report post' button, don't start getting abusive on thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭robertxxx

To busy giving out money.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

robertxxx wrote: »
    To busy giving out money to the.nationals

I'm presuming by that you mean non-nationals?

I'm closing this thread now so that we don't have to put up with any more moronic xenophobic comments like this and so I don't have to end up banning anyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement