Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten Found

Options
  • 28-08-2012 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hey folks little black n white kitten foun in wex town, found who I think owners were they didn't seem too interested, is anyone interested that would give it a good home, have photos dunno how to upload from phone though. Black kitten, white nose, white neck and feet/boots..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

Hey folks little black n white kitten foun in wex town, found who I think owners were they didn't seem too interested, is anyone interested that would give it a good home, have photos dunno how to upload from phone though. Black kitten, white nose, white neck and feet/boots..

Flatten it up a bit and sell it to one of the chinese resturaunts ;)
    Should get a few quid for it, cat chow mein

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Crimbouser

Did you get a home for her yet? The spca in gorey have cats and i think they treat them v well. Perhaps give her to them and they'd find a home?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ammiebates

hey have u still got it il take it off ya what age is it and where abouts are u contact me on 0873656741

Advertisement