Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NetGear N300 Won't Work With Live

Options
  • 28-08-2012 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just got a new modem router as the wireless in my old one was dying, however now I can't connect to Xbox Live with it. My PC and other devices connect fine but I can't get the Xbox online. It's not even getting on to the network, I've been trying using the Ethernet cable as always. As I've only ever used the eircom provided modems I'm not too sure what might need to be done here.
    It's the N300 wireless model. (Work and Play)

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Felexicon

What error do you get when running the con nectivity test?
    Did you restore the network settings to factory defaults on the console?

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

I didn't take down the error code but I deleted the previous network settings and now it's connecting fine. I didn't know the previous settings would be wrong as the pppoe is the same but obviously something mattered as it's working now under default.

Thanks for the fix. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Felexicon

No worries pal.

Advertisement