Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help !

• 28-08-2012 4:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭

this has nothing to do with the lc but can someone tell me how to get the new boards look i had it but accidently pressed switch to old look. thanks :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

aarond280 wrote: »
    this has nothing to do with the lc but can someone tell me how to get the new boards look i had it but accidently pressed switch to old look. thanks :rolleyes:
    No, it doesn't! :p:D

Control Panel (CP) > Edit Options (under Settings and Options on the left) > Forum Skin (at the very bottom of the page) > choose Use Forum Default > Save Changes

Should do it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭aarond280

No, it doesn't! :p:D

Control Panel (CP) > Edit Options (under Settings and Options on the left) > Forum Skin (at the very bottom of the page) > choose Use Forum Default > Save Changes

Should do it!
    Thank you :D complicated haha :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

aarond280 wrote: »
    Thank you :D
    No worries. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement