Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift card for kids first day at school

Options
  • 28-08-2012 4:09pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is there such a thing? I'd love one for my god daughter starting 'big school' on Friday and another friend's little guy starting this week too but I haven't seen any around.

To be fair I haven't had a really good look yet but have left it a bit late to scour the place. Am in Dublin city by the way - has anyone seen these in any card shops?

Thanks in advance! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Would a 'Good Luck' card cover it!? Or a 'thinking of you' type?

Haven't ever seen a first day at school one.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Would a 'Good Luck' card cover it!? Or a 'thinking of you' type?

Haven't ever seen a first day at school one.

Good luck will probably do the job alright. I just see cards for so many random things that I thought surely there is one for first day in school somewhere! Thank you :)

Advertisement