Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 days and counting

Options
  • 28-08-2012 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Today marks 100 days since I smoked a fag (not that I'm counting :D) and according to my smokefree link, 3,000 fags avoided and almost €1,400 saved, though I must have spent over half that amount on bits n bobs though money well spent.

Haven't used my mods for over 2 weeks, just using smokegreen & greensmokeuk coffee & smooth chocolate carts. Batteries don't last as long as my LT battery :( but loving life without bottles of liquid etc. Though not using them means I can't join in most of the posts on the forum as I have nothing to contribute on most topics.

So if any one out there that reads this forum and thinking of trying ecigs go for it, if I can do it any bugger can, 30 a day for 39 years and in the last 100 days haven't even wanted a tobacco smoke, and I have helped 11 friends kick the habit for ecigs/vaping (should be on bloody commission).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Well done, a great achievement :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Well done Kiffy, keep it up, it only gets easier if ya ask me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Always love to hear these type of stories, well done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Klondike1985

Fantastic, I'm on that same rout, but barely passed the 60th day... happy for you m8t ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Good to read and well done, I am on day 6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

krissovo wrote: »
    Good to read and well done, I am on day 6

Fair play to you how are you finding it?

Advertisement