Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found Springer Spaniel

Options
  • 28-08-2012 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

Mods - I hope this is the right Area for this ?

Found on Saturday a Male Black & White springer spaniel in the Oran area, Co.Roscommon on the main Road. I have put him on the two local radio stations and got a text sent out through the gunclub but nobody has come forward.

I could be wrong but I don't think he was dumped because he looks to be well cared for and has a super temperament .The dog is not microchipped though.

If anyone is missing him or knows someone that is you can pm me or contact me on <snip>

Mod note; please use the PM function to exchange personal contact details.
    Thanks,
    DBB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭ROSSKI

ROSSKI wrote: »
    Mods - I hope this is the right Area for this ?

Found on Saturday a Male Black & White springer spaniel in the Oran area, Co.Roscommon on the main Road. I have put him on the two local radio stations and got a text sent out through the gunclub but nobody has come forward.

I could be wrong but I don't think he was dumped because he looks to be well cared for and has a super temperament .The dog is not microchipped though.

If anyone is missing him or knows someone that is you can pm me or contact me on <snip>

Mod note; please use the PM function to exchange personal contact details.
    Thanks,
    DBB

I still have this dog if anyone is missing one !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭charlie10

did u chance checking if he was trained ,e.g heel ,fetch, stop whistle etc etc

charlie10 wrote: »
    did u chance checking if he was trained ,e.g heel ,fetch, stop whistle etc etc

I had to bring him to the vet as he had some sort of stomach upset( my 2 other dogs got it last week ) so I will leave it till the weekend and try him out but I don't think he is trained . Hopefully I'm wrong !

I still have this dog if anyone knows of one missing.

If no home is found by Next Monday morning I will be re homing him with a neighbour.

Advertisement