Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

understanding timetables

Options
  • 28-08-2012 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

i will be starting 1st year and have being looking at the timetables on the website and i am totally confused.
    for 1st year there are 4 different timetables (1A, 1B,1C,1D) does this mean the class is broken into four groups? if so can you choose your group as one of them really would suit me and make my life sooooo much easier.

i understand the timetable might change a few times during the first few weeks but once a final timetable is set does it keep changing week to week?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Gipo3

You will find out about it at inductions next week. Once the timetable has settled usually a couple of weeks it will remain until Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

You would need to make it known to the person in charge of your course, you will meet them in induction that you would like to be in a particular group.

It should be possible as the places in the groups are jsut assigned randomly, (depending on course).

The timetables will change over the first couple of weeks and they settle down after that.

Best of luck with your course.

Advertisement