Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dt315

Options
  • 28-08-2012 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

For all of us that got this course just want any insights into it and course content

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 s0m3b0dy_

http://www.dit.ie/study/undergraduate/programmes/dt315/
    Everything is pretty much there? shows content...

• Registered Users Posts: 33 redcortina

Hey I completed this course back in 2009, Then went on to do the degree course in Accounting and Finance dt366 and the a masters in Accounting dt329.

This course itself if quite easy if you have done some Business or Accounting Subject for the LC and you wouldn't of needed to have Higher Level Maths either .

There isn't that many hours per week on the course, 15 max if I can remember correctly. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'd be happy to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 s0m3b0dy_

what do we bring with us tommorow? pen obviously? paper? the email?...anything else?

Advertisement