Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whos the best bin company in waterford city ?

Options
  • 28-08-2012 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

I used to use Mr Binmans free service for recycable waste, but seeing as their gone now I was wondering who the next best alternative would be, especially for somone whos bins will be full of recycable stuff 90% of the time.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

J0hnick wrote: »
    I used to use Mr Binmans free service for recycable waste, but seeing as their gone now I was wondering who the next best alternative would be, especially for somone whos bins will be full of recycable stuff 90% of the time.

Thanks in advance

There is a thread on this already but Binman is still around, just a different name. Its the second cheapest provider in Waterford assuming there have been no price increases

Advertisement