Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbie Williams in the O2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Nothing either. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,120 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Anyone know how the codes will work? Will they be assigned to a name so only that person can purchase, or will it be just a code to buy and anyone can use it? I signed up but don't know if I can go now. So if I can't I'll give the code to someone else, assuming I get one. 13 mins til deadline

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

In the terms and conditions for those who entered the public ballot (not through 02) said that the name entered has to match the payment method (laser, mastcard etc) and that these must be shown to gain entry so i don't kow if you will be able to forward them on. Still hopingi will get an email!

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Got a email there :D your ticket is the card used to buy the ticket plus you need I'd to match the name, there's no tickets printed out or emailed

Got a email there :D your ticket is the card used to buy the ticket plus you need I'd to match the name, there's no tickets printed out or emailed

Actually looked again.... I signed up for O2 and got glasgow.... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭airbusa320

No luck

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭seniorolaighin

no luck either.......now for plan b - get onto record company friend and hope that works - slim chances though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Just got the email, not successful!

Ah bollix:(

Didn't get it myself. :(
    The mother is still waiting on an email to see whether she got tickets or not. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Just got an email to say my name was pulled but one problem, I applied for Dublin but they gave me his Glasgow date (and I am not free that night). Anyone else have this problem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 bilko_con

I signed up for the O2 and got glasgow too. i emailed there (not sure if i emailed the right people!) -it went to ticketmaster customer service. i know a few people who work in ticketmaster so if I don't get any email back i might ask them tomorrow. Glad i'm not the only one who got Glasgow - i was worrying incase i'd selected the wrong venue..was sure i didnt tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭seniorolaighin

karaokeman wrote: »
    Just got an email to say my name was pulled but one problem, I applied for Dublin but they gave me his Glasgow date (and I am not free that night). Anyone else have this problem?

bummer - hope they can sort it for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Used 7 emails and not one successful. :mad::mad:

Judging by the few who are getting Glasgow instead of the Dublin concert that they went for,it could be a complete mess up which means another ballot.

That wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. :D:D

karaokeman wrote: »

Exact same thing!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

All messin' aside I was at that ill fated gig where he promised the free gig and it was one of the worst concerts I've ever been too but always said I'd give him one more chance and loads swear he's amazing live.

He was miles better with Take That last year so will just have to wait for his big tour down the line.

My mother still hasn't got an email, wondering now if the correct email address was put in. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Exact same thing!! :(

Same happened to my girlfriend and someone else in her work. Seems to be a complete mess!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 linkee87

Around 10 of my family/friends registered and not 1 was successfull. Hmmmm.....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

I know a good few that registered and all got unsuccessful emails.

Seems to be a bit all over the place to me

No success here either. Ah well.

• Advertisement

Anyone else like me, still waiting? :L

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Coma

I was unsuccessful but my girlfriend hasn't heard anything back yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Still waiting myself here. Wonder if anyone was successful or did they make a mess of it....

• Registered Users Posts: 19 bilko_con

Got back the email below from customer care in ticketmaster. emailed re getting a code for glasgow instead of Dublin. hopefully get sorted soon!

Thanks for your email.

We are aware that there is currently an issue with pass-codes and we will send further communication today regarding this. In the meantime, thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

Tom
    Customer Care Advisor

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

no luck either. . .
    apparently if people that were lucky at the ballot don't book tickets, these will be redistributed on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

No luck either and I entered from two email addresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 zings1

got offered the option to buy 2 tickets for Glasgow also. Lets hope they sort this mess out.

Email finally came through, unsuccessful. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

:-( not going :-(

• Advertisement

Wonder if the Glasgow thing affects the rejections. Like if they're offering Glasgow tickets maybe we were rejected from Glasgow but if they were going from Dublin tickets, there may be more Dublin tickets available, if that makes sense

Advertisement