Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbie Williams in the O2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

juratelle wrote: »
    What will happen to those who got the code from O2? The right code? I bought the tickets already and got flights for my mom to come and see Robbie. Spent more than €250 on the flights, cancelled my weekend in SPA... Will be very angry if they will come back saying that I'm not going to the concert now!!!

Out of curiosity how did you get the code from O2?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 juratelle

ziggy23 wrote: »
    What will happen to those who got the code from O2? The right code? I bought the tickets already and got flights for my mom to come and see Robbie. Spent more than €250 on the flights, cancelled my weekend in SPA... Will be very angry if they will come back saying that I'm not going to the concert now!!!

Out of curiosity how did you get the code from O2?

Registered by texing o2 and got text from them yesterday saying congrats with a code.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭seniorolaighin

I must say, there are some hilarious tweets/comments on the RW website....a bit like the young one who had the breakdown on youtube when Kirsten Steward two - timed yer man. One comment in particular is from an angry fan who claims it was her idea to have these gigs! Priceless. Not nice though that some people have booked flights etc. - but someone made a valid point......why did they book flights and hotels for something they hadnt applied for!

I must say, there are some hilarious tweets/comments on the RW website....a bit like the young one who had the breakdown on youtube when Kirsten Steward two - timed yer man. One comment in particular is from an angry fan who claims it was her idea to have these gigs! Priceless. Not nice though that some people have booked flights etc. - but someone made a valid point......why did they book flights and hotels for something they hadnt applied for!
    Ah no no. I booked the flights only when I paid for the tickets and had the confirmation printed on my desk.

Ah no no. I booked the flights only when I paid for the tickets and had the confirmation printed on my desk.

But juratelle, had you applied for both Dublin and Glasgow??

• Advertisement

But juratelle, had you applied for both Dublin and Glasgow??

No, Dublin only. I guess O2 ballot worked the right way. Only the website one went crazy.

No, Dublin only. I guess O2 ballot worked the right way. Only the website one went crazy.

so you applied for dublin only - and got dublin? yet all the emails say things were mixed up. im very confused by the whole thing!!!! hope it all gets sorted for everyone but ive a sneaking suspicion not everyone will be happy! the annoying thing is ticketmaster will still reap all their booking fees regardless - perhaps they should donate them to charity in lieu of their mistake!!

so you applied for dublin only - and got dublin? yet all the emails say things were mixed up. im very confused by the whole thing!!!! hope it all gets sorted for everyone but ive a sneaking suspicion not everyone will be happy! the annoying thing is ticketmaster will still reap all their booking fees regardless - perhaps they should donate them to charity in lieu of their mistake!!

Yes, applied for Dublin and got Dublin.
    It's my mom's dream to see him, so I got really scared when I heard about the new ballot.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,120 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

To clarify to you. O2 were doing a separate promotion that people could get tickets through, and this is how juratelle got the tickets.
    The mess up today is only in relation to those who signed up through the website

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Used 7 emails and not one successful. :mad::mad:

Judging by the few who are getting Glasgow instead of the Dublin concert that they went for,it could be a complete mess up which means another ballot.

That wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. :D:D

Looks like I'm abit of a prophet!!! :D:D

Second bite of the proverbial cherry!!! :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

Will you get sent an email tonight for Dublin if you were sent an email at midday telling you were unsuccessful for Dublin? THX

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Got another email there, got accepted for the O2 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Got another email there, got accepted for the O2 :)

Lucky you :) i've got my fingers crossed again!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Unsuccessful again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭padski08

Unsuccessful again myself too

Unsuccessful again....fcuk u Ticketmaster:mad::(

Unsuccessful :( Beyond Gutted.

Anyone know when the next chance will be to get tickets? Will it be on Friday now? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Unsuccessful again. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Bombed out again :( been a bad day for not getting what i want!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭glennryan

Got two...over the moon, Sorry for those who were not successful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Anniebell

Got mine! Can't bloody wait. Gutted for people who didn't.

Please if anyone is willin to sell please pm me I'll pay well over the odds!!! I'm so desperate!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Got a no also

They should do a Live Stream of the Dublin concert, for all us who were unsuccessful. I know have few bands have do that before at the O2 in Dublin and London.

Please if anyone is willin to sell please pm me I'll pay well over the odds!!! I'm so desperate!!

Can't sell them Ziggy. Photo ID & credit card needed at the venue. Please please do not buy any on eBay or the likes as you won't be allowed in.

Sorry you missed out

Anniebell wrote: »
    Can't sell them Ziggy. Photo ID & credit card needed at the venue. Please please do not buy any on eBay or the likes as you won't be allowed in.

Sorry you missed out

Oh I'm actually cryin here:(:(
    So if somebody is offering a passcode its a no no?

Well done to everybody who got tickets tho:)

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

yea the passcode is linked to ur email and name so it wont work

yea the passcode is linked to ur email and name so it wont work

What a silly idea:(
    Anyone wanna bring me...I'll buy u drink for the night :pac::pac:

Anniebell wrote: »

Sorry you missed out

I didn't mean to upset you Ziggy just don't want to see people being ripped off. If you know someone that has a code who gets two tickets you can go with them.
    I really hope you get to go x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Just got an email back there from Ticketmaster and I got tickets to see Rob.

So, so happy I've never won anything like this in my life:D.

Advertisement