Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbie Williams in the O2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

stalkerno2 wrote: »
    Ha ha, that sounds like a great idea! Hopefully staying in the merrion beside my job :)

Thats where I met him the last time so could be it ;)
    And can I just say there are some genuinely nice people on this site I may still be in with a chance of going:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Wonder if Robbie will throw a few new songs into the set.

karaokeman wrote: »
    Wonder if Robbie will throw a few new songs into the set.
    He has a new album out soon so I'm sure he will

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Shylock16

Anyone here on O2 wanna send me there access code for tickets ?! Really need em for the GF's birthday ! I know it's a long shot but worth a try lol !

Shylock16 wrote: »
    Anyone here on O2 wanna send me there access code for tickets ?! Really need em for the GF's birthday ! I know it's a long shot but worth a try lol !

The person who gets the email has to take the ticket photo ID and credit card needed at the door :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

unsuccessful :(
    so if anyone has any spares, I would LOVEE to go :p

Can't believe all the bogies 'selling codes' on ebay. Please nobody buy these:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

I got the sorry you have not won in the early ballot.
    But a congratulations you have won in the second. Bought them last night for the missus for her birthday.Then it tells me the cardholder has to be one of the ones attending
    Ffs

Guys I'm gettin confused now... I got this reply from somebody (not on this site btw) The codes are only registered for their email address right? I'm quoting another message here

I DON'T HAVE CODES!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,120 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I don't see how it wouldn't work. I mean you email address isn't on your ID or credit card and it's not like everyone has their full name as their address. So I'd say in the end, the card and ID are the only things it's based on. So as long as you pay with your card and are going yourself then I don't see it being a problem

I was unsuccessful, but it seems like that's how it would be done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

ziggy23 wrote: »
    Guys I'm gettin confused now... I got this reply from somebody (not on this site btw) The codes are only registered for their email address right?

Tickets for this concert can only be purchased using a unique code that you had to register for last week.
    Codes were then distributed via a ballot.

I was successful in the ballot and received a code which allows me to purchase a maximum of 2 tickets.
    Tickets are paperless so you will not receive a paper ticket or a link to print a ticket.
    Your credit card/laser card is your ticket which you must bring with you to the concert along with photo ID (your passport/drivers license)

Due to work commitments, I am unable to attend the concert so I am in a position to offer you my code so that you can choose your tickets.
    Tickets must be purchased before mid day on Friday.

If you are interested let me know!
    No as long as you buy with your card you'll be ok

pajodublin wrote: »
    No as long as you buy with your card you'll be ok

Ok so people can technically sell you their codes? I've had somebody offer to meet me and go in to the 02 with me as a guest I think this may sound like the safer option?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

I registered with my name and email address but used the girlfriends credit card to purchase. Will I run into trouble do you think? I am going myself but her name will be on the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭PigeonPie

Got my unsuccessful email again last night. :( Congrats to everyone who got a yes in the ballot. Enjoy.....he is FANTASTIC live. So sad I'm not going!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 A05snow

I am interested in code ,Please pm me.
    ziggy23 can you pm me ,if you know the person and they want to give it a good home !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Ted!

Hmm, I've just been told that the O2 won't have details of anybody's name there on the night, at all.

That what they do is swipe your card and give you access if your name on your card matches your ID and that's it.

Which begs the question: what if someone buys their tickets with a pre piad debit card that has no name on it.

Would also suggest that buying codes is safe enough as you will have the card used and ID on the night and if that's all they're checking, then that should be grand.

Can anyone confirm that the O2 won't have people's names on their hand held devices? Has anyone used a code that wasn't theirs yet and so didn't match the name on the card used to purchase?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭william

Was successful :) Does anyone know if the tickets are standing or seated?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 chubchub

I am also interested in a codd if anyone had one... I know it's a long shot but sooo wanna go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

william wrote: »
    Was successful :) Does anyone know if the tickets are standing or seated?

There's a choice for both.

TIERED SEATING
    €39.05 - €44.05

STANDING
    €39.05

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Ted! wrote: »
    Hmm, I've just been told that the O2 won't have details of anybody's name there on the night, at all.

That what they do is swipe your card and give you access if your name on your card matches your ID and that's it. ...

Told by whom?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 vanthemanu

Hi Guys!!

I was successful in the ticket ballot and received my code last night!

unfortunately, due to work commitments I cant go!!

If anyone is interested in buying my code, please pm me!!

Has anyone tried to buy a ticket recently? Someone told me they get a sold out message?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭padski08

vanthemanu wrote: »
    Hi Guys!!

I was successful in the ticket ballot and received my code last night!

unfortunately, due to work commitments I cant go!!

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2 vanthemanu

I can confirm that the tickets are not sold out!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭padski08

padski08 wrote: »
    If anyone is short two guests in sure I could find two willing people :)

Still looking for that all elusive code if anybody is feeling generous :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lilythepink

I have a code and also can't go to concert. Pm only if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭bonoman66

PM Sent

Is there anyone here who has gotten a code from someone and successfully bought tickets? They arent being fussy with email addresses?

Edit dunno where that sad face came from :O

vanthemanu wrote: »
    I can confirm that the tickets are not sold out!!!

How can you confirm that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

Please don't feed the touts....:mad: If these people cant go to the gig they should not try to sell the codes. In my opinion they should give them away.

Advertisement