Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyms in the City Center with Swimming Pool

Options
  • 28-08-2012 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a new gym in the city center (near Grafton Street) with a swimming pool.

I would prefer a private gym.

Apart from the Trinity gym, are there any gyms, near Grafton Street, with a pool?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

The Markievicz Leisure Centre on Townsend St. has a pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

My gym Sanovitae Gym has a pool. It in the Clarion Hotel on the quays in the IFSC. Not quite Grafton St area, but still within shouting distance of it. There is a pedestrian bridge across the river right outside its front door. It will have you in the Pearse St/Westland Row area in 10 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Crunch Fitness on Aston Quay (about 10 min walk from Grafton st) has a pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭Ben D Bus

Energie on Clarendon St (was Jackie Skelly) seems to have a pool

http://www.swimmersguide.com/query/Detail.cfm?PoolID=18604

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭KizzyMonster

Fit2Go (DIT) on Kevin Street has a swimming pool, just renovated during the summer, and the prices are reasonable even for non-students.

Advertisement