Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Testers wanted for non-commercial Android app.. anyone?

Options
  • 28-08-2012 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

(Mods: didnt see anything in the charter against this, but feel free to delete).

Im looking at launching a free (possibly ad-funded, not sure) Android texting app on to the marketplace, but there's only so much I can test myself using my S3. I need to test it on smaller devices, and the emulator is just a bit of a pig on my machine, plus, its never gonna be a 100% representation of real world scenarios.

Only caveats are
    a) you need to be a Three customer, or grab a Three MicroSIM here if you're REALLY dying to try it
    b) Dont need anyone testing on a Galaxy S3, I have that covered.

If you're interested, could you drop me a PM with the make and model of the phone you'd like to test on? I'll then send you on details.

PS: If you have any issues with using unsigned apps, best not to opt in. Permissions required on the app are very clear, but I appreciate that most people have no reason to trust me to install an unsigned app on their phone.

Many thanks!
    Stephen
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

Is there anything given for testing?

Advertisement