Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pembroke Square

Options
  • 28-08-2012 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Can anyone who lives or has lived here let me know if the noise from the dart is a problem here. I am considering moving into an apartment which will be facing directly onto the dart line. All help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,402 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I imagine it could be a problem. I imagine you'll get used to the comings and goings, but not so easily the occasional train horn.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭razor425

Thanks Victor, that was my opinion also. The appartment seems well insulated from the noise but I would like to hear from people that live/have lived there for a better insight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

I haven't lived there but lived in London with a tube line literally at the back of the garden. You do get used to it and don't even notice the trains after a week or so.

I currently live quite close to a Dart station though and the horns are annoying alright! They don't happen that often though so if the apartment is well insulated as you say then it shouldn't be too much of a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭razor425

Thanks for that info ceadaoin, very helpful.

Advertisement