Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada jobs fair/expo in the Clarion

• 28-08-2012 11:46pm

Quick question lads and lasses, is there a jobs fair on in the Clarion tomorrow for Canada? The mother and a friend of mine mentioned it today but cant find anything on the interweb about it. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Give them a ring, even at this hour the receptionist at the desk may know if there is something on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Hey. Just checked with the Clarion and there's a Canada jobs fair on between 2 and 8pm today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

gah, wish I'd known about this.

Cheers lads. Gonna head into it at 6 and see what the story is. I'll let ye know what I find out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

I called in there. It's a company looking for electrical and instrumentation technicians and engineers. If it's not your field, I wouldn't bother.

• Advertisement

zulutango wrote: »
    I called in there. It's a company looking for electrical and instrumentation technicians and engineers. If it's not your field, I wouldn't bother.

This is true. Basically its for electricians who want to go and make as much money as possible in a short space of time. It could be appealing for some people. The crowd is called Studon.

www.studon.com

• Registered Users Posts: 45 tevion1

Any more details from the day, looked up their website, just looking for details before applying.

Advertisement