Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good spot for an hour long grind/lesson in Dublin city centre

Options
  • 29-08-2012 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to give grinds in the city centre. The obvious place would be a public library but as far as I'm aware, there's no talking allowed in the Illac library.

Does anyone know of any good spots to give a one hour grind, a cafe perhaps?? I'd obviously buy loads of coffee :D. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

21s

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Alchemy is a good bet as well

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

I can't tell if you're joking. They're nightclubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭kate.m

You might just end up picking a quiet cafe somewhere? Figure places like starbucks will probably be fairly busy and loud.

Depends on the time really - once you don't have it at lunch time it should be quiet? There's a cafe sol up near pearse street and every time I've been in it the downstairs seating area has been pretty much deserted. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement