Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you get LPG in Burt and Fahan?

Options
  • 29-08-2012 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 33,621 ✭✭✭✭

I often looked at LPG cars and thought they would be a great buy IF there was garages that sold the flaming stuff.

I know of a place in Drumahoe outside Derry, but it was too far away to fill up there.

Searching this website, they list places in Burt and Fahan
    http://www.emeraldautofuels.co.uk/LPG-Stations.aspx
    Buncrana – James Bradley, Shell Service Station, Fahan, Buncrana
    Burt – Callaghans Service Station, Speenouge, Burt

Anyone able to confirm if either of these garages actually still supply LPG for cars?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭jonnygee

James Bradley has had a tank for years , im sure it,s still in use and i would be suprised if callaghans wouldnt have one as they are main calor agents, dont forget that there are two callaghans filling stations in burt.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Joe 90

Completly off topic but when I hear of the Callaghans of Burt I think of a storey about the Callaghans of Burt, the Gooses from Carn, a dance hall somewhere, can't remember which one, and hurley sticks.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Joe 90 wrote: »
    Completly off topic but when I hear of the Callaghans of Burt I think of a storey about the Callaghans of Burt, the Gooses from Carn, a dance hall somewhere, can't remember which one, and hurley sticks.:)

Wrong Callaghan's I think ;)

It's motorway stores (Fintan Callaghan) that has the LPG tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Joe 90

Wrong Callaghan's I think ;)

It's motorway stores (Fintan Callaghan) that has the LPG tank.
    Would be at least a cople of generations ago. I'm 62 and the story was told tome when I was in my late teens.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 brim

yip, both satations stock gas, its cheaper in burt for some reason.

• Advertisement
Advertisement