Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Place to Get Makeup Done?

• 29-08-2012 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I've my debs pretty soon and I'm looking for somewhere to get my makeup done, I'm really conscious of it being too heavy/shiny, so where would you recommend? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

You could try Belissimo on the Dock Road near Jury's Inn:

Bellissimo Academy

http://m.ovi.me/p?pid=372gc3ge-0b1e12586bfd4008b5ca64bd13ee6973

Phone: 061317541

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Littlegirllost

I've had mine done in both Plush in Castletroy 061339590 and Sunkiss on Thomas Street 061609426.

Both are really good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

If you go to the MAC counter in BT it's 40 euro to get make-up done, but you then get 40euro voucher to spend on products!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

I've had mine done in both Plush in Castletroy 061339590 and Sunkiss on Thomas Street 061609426.

Both are really good

Ahh that was the place I passed yesterday on Thomas street, professional eyebrows done and make-up, just couldn't remember the name of it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

I got mine done in Nu Yu on Cecil St last weekend for a wedding & they made a fab job of it & they weren't too dear. They're on facebook

• Advertisement
Advertisement