Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Holy crap-made order on schuh

• 29-08-2012 2:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

there about 25 minutes ago, signed in as a guest, rather than making account anyway I made the order but got no confirmation that it was completed, then when I checked my bank account online, the 117 that the items cost was taken out.
    Please guys anyone know what I could do? Its like the 117 has gone into thin air, would AIB know excactly where this money was transacted to?
    Oh and I just got an e-mail asking if I'd like to complete order :(
    thanks
    EH X

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Thinly veiled 'I can afford shoes' thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

EdenHazard wrote: »
    there about 25 minutes ago, signed in as a guest, rather than making account anyway I made the order but got no confirmation that it was completed, then when I checked my bank account online, the 117 that the items cost was taken out.
    Please guys anyone know what I could do? Its like the 117 has gone into thin air, would AIB know excactly where this money was transacted to?
    Oh and I just got an e-mail asking if I'd like to complete order :(
    thanks
    EH X

You buying new boots already Hazard?

mauzo wrote: »

There was a time in my life when I couldn't afford shoes for 22 euro let alone 117. I had to wear tattery penny shoes with a big whole in them for over a month and a half. Hard times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Well then complete the order?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Thinly veiled 'drunk shopping' thread

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

mauzo wrote: »

The cheek of him rubbing it in! I can hardly afford condoms over here like and this big man is flaunting his online purchases :mad: :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

There's been a lot of 'thin veiling' going on lately. Thinly veiled 'about to be locked' thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,903 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Has the amount actually gone or just come off your available balance? Usually it's a pre-authorisation pending you confirming the transaction.

If you accept, the transaction will settle and if you don't then it'll drop off in a few days.

Panic over nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Using laser dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Using laser dude

Your point dude? His advice still applies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Has the amount actually gone or just come off your available balance? Usually it's a pre-authorisation pending you confirming the transaction.

If you accept, the transaction will settle and if you don't then it'll drop off in a few days.

Panic over nothing.

There you have it OP, nicely tied in a bow by Xavi6.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement