Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eating like an Italian- Best Italian restaurants in Dublin City

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Steps of Rome is pretty cheap and cheerful. They have that great 9.50 lunch deal I mentioned earlier but their normal menu is very reasonable. Check menupages for menu and prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

A bit far out from city centre. But only a dart ride away Campo Di Fiori in Bray is the nicest Italian i've been to in Ireland ! They have there on food market aswell and deli open during the day for sandwiches, and pastas.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

I don't think I'd pass Il Vicoletto for Italian in Dublin but if it was closed I'd probably settle for Il Baccaro in Meeting House Square.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Can't believe Juniors/Paulies Pizza out in Bath Avenue hasn't been mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Pimlico

Totally agree with LollyMcD in regards to Il Vicoletto on Crowe Street, Imo, you wont get a better Italian in Dublin, Genuine Italian food from genuine Italians, I love it. I don't even have a second choice because I've never eaten in any other Italian restaurant that comes close to Il Vicoletto.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Kooli

BeerNut wrote: »
    Best pasta I've had in Dublin was at Nonna Valentina. Il Primo is very good too, though more for risotto than pasta. I still go to La Taverna a fair bit but the food quality has been in a bit of a gradual decline lately.

Nonna Valentina is gone. Noooooooooo!!!!

Advertisement