Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

There is no way Ming Na is 50 :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,185 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Street Fighter The Movie is 20 this year, she looks gud for 50, real gud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

this is cool!....spoilery article, but the pic alone is worth the click! :)

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Jaimie-Alexander-Thor-Agents-SHIELD-1077480.aspx?rss=breakingnews

Spoilery pics....but Lady Sif looks all kinds of AWESOME!!!!!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/02/agents-of-shield-episode-115-yes-men_26.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

jenjenten wrote: »
    Spoilery pics....but Lady Sif looks all kinds of AWESOME!!!!!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/02/agents-of-shield-episode-115-yes-men_26.html

Super excited for this ep. Love Lady Sif and Jaimie. She looks badass.

• Advertisement

DeWitt wrote: »
    Super excited for this ep. Love Lady Sif and Jaimie. She looks badass.

I've loved her since her early days on Kyle XY....Jessie XX :)

woo hoo!...back tonight, gonna b gud!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,976 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

ep 14 what was that? and who was that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,842 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

ep 14 what was that? and who was that?

My guess on who that was
    Skin colour with suggest he is an Atlantean

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

For a brief second I was like "Was that Dr. Manhattan?" but then I remembered that's DC..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Best episode of the series IMO and I'm glad they have improved Fitz as a character. More of this quality please!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Blue guy is a Kree alien you will more of them in Guardians of The Galaxy film.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Hope the series continues at this level of quality - a vast improvement on the first half of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,019 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I only started watching this the other night.. only on episode 3, but definitely ain't as bad as I'd heard it was.

Hope the series continues at this level of quality - a vast improvement on the first half of the season.

they seem to promoting this as relaunch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Why have they renamed the show to Marvel's Agents of Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division: Uprising?

Is it something to do with the proposed Agent Carter tv show?

Also, this show is starting to turn around, glad I stuck with it through the almost awful opening episodes.

Any guesses on what T.A.H.I.T.I stands for. Samuel L Fury better show up soon. Might that blue guy have been a frost giant seeing as we will have a Thor related episode next week, there will also be a Captain America Winter Solider episode or two coming up soon, could be a Cold War experiment but will most likely be an alien related twist.

This still has my interest captured. Looking forward to next weeks one now.

My guess for the blue guy seeing as Tahiti is in the pacific, meet The Sentry.

https://marvel.com/universe/Sentry_459

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Also glad these two episodes haven't been spaced a month between each other like the past few episodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

My guess for the blue guy seeing as Tahiti is in the pacific, meet The Sentry.

https://marvel.com/universe/Sentry_459

Like I thought a Kree alien . Looking forward to seeing what this upcoming Uprising maximum event is about.

• Advertisement

Also glad these two episodes haven't been spaced a month between each other like the past few episodes.

I hate to break it to you, but I think there is another break after next week's episode. In fact, I know there are 22 episodes ordered, but I can't find anything about episodes past 15.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

How come the new ep. is on Channel 4 next week? Wasn't it only a few days behind when it was on last year? Are RTE showing it this week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,842 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

If anyone listens to the Nerdist podcast The Lady Sif herself Jaimie Alexander is on it she really comes great and it's an interesting listen not just about Marvel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

I liked the ep, more promising along with the introduction of Marvel characters enough to keep people interested.

Yeah there's nothing listed here after ep 15

How come the new ep. is on Channel 4 next week? Wasn't it only a few days behind when it was on last year? Are RTE showing it this week?

The ep on channel 4 is listed as ep 11 & i assume RTE won't be too far behind

Time - 20:00 to 21:00 (1 hour long).
    When - Friday 14th March on Channel 4 HD

The Magical Place. Series 1, episode 11.

I hope the good media coverage of episode 14 brings viewers back to the show (and maybe DVR figures will help) but this episode got by far the lowest ratings so far with a 1.8/6 and a mere 5.46million viewers; that's a good million less than the average of the last 7 episodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Wow, an episode where I wasn't annoyed by the characters the whole time. Hacker girl didn't say a thing (always a plus), Fitz's "quirkyness" played down, Bill Paxton great! other agent pretty good too and Doc Manhattan.

I mean, it had it's faults: Thought they were a bit blasé about killing the other guards. Thought some of the effects were very shonky (The scenes outside the jet were very poor. When they are loading the hospital pod it looked like something from the 90's). But, in general, it was a huge improvement.

Does anyone know what the creature was? I suppose it's going to be explained as part of the overall arc.

I know Joss Whedon has minimal involvment in the series but I'd love to see them go down the Angel path (Serious spoilers for those who haven't seen Angel)
    Now we know that hackergirl is some kind of object of interest it would be cool if they did a total 180 on her character like they did with Fred/Illyria. Thought that was going to happen when she was shot actually. Have that personality go completely and kick in a whole now character really and the ramifications of that happening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Wow, an episode where I wasn't annoyed by the characters the whole time. Hacker girl didn't say a thing (always a plus), Fitz's "quirkyness" played down, Bill Paxton great! other agent pretty good too and Doc Manhattan.

I mean, it had it's faults: Thought they were a bit blasé about killing the other guards. Thought some of the effects were very shonky (The scenes outside the jet were very poor. When they are loading the hospital pod it looked like something from the 90's). But, in general, it was a huge improvement.

Does anyone know what the creature was? I suppose it's going to be explained as part of the overall arc.

I know Joss Whedon has minimal involvment in the series but I'd love to see them go down the Angel path (Serious spoilers for those who haven't seen Angel)
    Now we know that hackergirl is some kind of object of interest it would be cool if they did a total 180 on her character like they did with Fred/Illyria. Thought that was going to happen when she was shot actually. Have that personality go completely and kick in a whole now character really and the ramifications of that happening

Like that idea in your spoiler. I hated it initially when it happened in Angel due to me loving that character but it was a brilliant gamble that paid off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Basq wrote: »
    I only started watching this the other night.. only on episode 3, but definitely ain't as bad as I'd heard it was.
    It goes downhill a bit (as you'd see from this thread, but it definitely has picked up a hell of a lot in the last few episodes. So stick with it!

• Advertisement

you can see some whedonesque (and most tv these days) io9 had good review of last ep Are the Agents of SHIELD actually supposed to be the good guys?

http://io9.com/are-the-agents-of-shield-actually-supposed-to-be-the-go-1537344316

Advertisement