Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I'm wondering if I should hold off watching any more until I've seen Winter Soldier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭bluesfan

I'm wondering if I should hold off watching any more until I've seen Winter Soldier.

Wondering the same. On the last tie in to Thor it didn't make a difference but it might with this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,263 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Think I said it before, but the episode airing in the States tonight is meant to be viewed before Winter Soldier according to the creators which is why it was scheduled just before the US Winter Soldier release.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Saw The Winter Soldier last night and I dont know what could have been spoiled by seeing the film before the TV show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,842 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Saw The Winter Soldier last night and I dont know what could have been spoiled by seeing the film before the TV show.
    Agent Jasper dies in the movie but was alive last night and you knew he was a HYRDA agent from the film.
    It's not a huge spoiler

If you have seen last nights episode
    Clairvoyant is more than likely a HYRDA agent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

That was really good.

Captain America
    I thought that there might be some link to the program that was targeting everyone from the helicarriers and it's predictive algorithms were the clairvoyant but I was working under the idea that it could predict more than the shield agents movements. Obviously they're setting up Hand as the main bad guy but I dunno does that mean she's also the clairvoyant or weather the clairvoyant was just the hydra agents in general.

Show
    What I now don't understand is why Coulson has been shuttled around by Hydra over the course of the series. It seems like they could've just crashed the plane into the ocean at some point when Coulson wasn't on it. Why does she want Coulson? If the Clairvoyant was Brad Dourif's character then it made sense that he wanted to find out what healed Coulson so he could have it too. Why do they care what happened to him now? Presumably it'll be revealed over the next few episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

This show is getting better and better. Delighted to see it's turned around. Can't wait to see next weeks episode :D

They hope it will be renewed for season 2 as season 1 will not wrap up everything!

But if not picked up they will try and do a movie.

Source

They hope it will be renewed for season 2 as season 1 will not wrap up everything!

Source

It's chances of being picked up are really good. It's a great marketing tool for Marvel's films and they'll want to use it as much as they can.

Hmmm intersting..

Clip from next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

Source
    ill guarantee right now that there will be a season 2, i said it the moment it was green-lit that it would struggle to take off after 1 season, that the movie audiences wont necessarily translate to a TV audience, and with the money disney have invested in the avenger franchise there is no way they wouldn't give the show every advantage they can,

Agent Simmons is the traitor. I'm 90% certain.

She went with another traitor to the Triskellion. The other agent that said to Ward (indirectly) to kill Nash. He said something like: "If Skye died, wouldn't you kill the Clairvoyant?". He "planted the idea" in Ward head.

So, they both wen't to the new base of Hydra! The old base of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Hydra wants to test Skye blood. So, Simmons went there with the sample of blood they have. Since the beginning, Simmons wanted to take the blood there and even asked Skye if she would go along with her idea (she even, convinced Fitz).

Fitz thought it was strange what May did on the plane. May is reporting possible to Fury.
    Ward obviously has feelings for Skye so it's not him.

A Season Finale Spoiler.
    Nick Fury to appear in Season Finale

Link

WOW

That was amazing! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

WOW

That was amazing! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Will watch it about 6am need sleep etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Aww sheeeeeit, that escalated quickly, end credits was a nice touch tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,976 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

how many switcheroos were there in that ep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I lost count. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭audidiesel

didn't see that coming!!!

That was ****ing amazing, I bet Ward's working for Coulson to weed out any more Hydra agents who still haven't come out of the shadows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Tweedle Dumb

kinda wished i hadnt seen Captain America last weekend, it was a good episode, would have been amazing if i had stayed at home.

Loved the Credits touch, really summed up what had actually happened.

Surprised to see there is 5 more episodes left in the series, was thinking that it wud be over after the next episode, interest to see how they are going to finish it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

As soon as the kiss happened between Ward & Skye I guessed he would either be killed or revealed as Hydra...
    Great episode though... Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

Has any other TV show gone from being a bit meh to unmissable in so few episodes. That was class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

James74 wrote: »
    Has any other TV show gone from being a bit meh to unmissable in so few episodes. That was class.

Dollhouse (Whedon's last show) springs to mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

This is way better than Dollhouse.

That was pretty great. It's now properly a show worth watching. Plot twists, actual peril for the characters, etc.

Well... holy ****.

I'm not really sure I bought the Ward going evil thing. It felt like they randomly made that up for this episode.
    You might argue that he's a super-spy and all that jazz so he'd be able to conceal it but I just didn't really buy it. Same goes for Bill Paxton's character. I suppose part of the problem is Hydra being cartoonishly evil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Jesus surprised how good this show has actually gotten.I wonder is Ward the actual super villian rather than Garett.Still though didnt think he was with Hydra.

May sweeps will have a major guest star.

Spoiler to who in link.
    Source

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Kind of explains some of the reason the first half of the season was flat, they couldn't really do anything until Captain America came out. The last two episodes in particular have been fantastic.

Advertisement