Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

that was great, i was thinking ward would be hydra, i dunno if its just the way his character is or what, but he was my number one suspect, i was actually expecting fitz or simmons to turn, but only out of necessity, get info, i dont think ward is an act, sure only coulson and yerone were all that is know to be left of senior shield command, and he just shot her, no immobilising just 3 to the head,

i cant wait to see where the show goes from here:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

9/10- great episode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Am 100% certain now Skye is the Clairvoyant, she was like a cartoon villain looking around the room any time a question was asked, Ward is not Hydra he was possessed you can see his eyes are glazed, 100% certain without a doubt now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,176 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Kind of explains some of the reason the first half of the season was flat, they couldn't really do anything until Captain America came out. The last two episodes in particular have been fantastic.

I think its unfair to link Captian America with how bad the first part of the season was. I think it was just bad writers. Really enjoyed the episode but would really enjoy if one of the main characters turned bad for real-I think that the turning at the end will be revealed as brainwashing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Am 100% certain now Skye is the Clairvoyant, she was like a cartoon villain looking around the room any time a question was asked, Ward is not Hydra he was possessed you can see his eyes are glazed, 100% certain without a doubt now.

I've watched it over and cant see anything wrong with his eyes.He's a bad guy but at the same time i hope i'll be eating my own words.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Brett Dalton (Actor for Ward) posted this last night the minute we found out, brilliant.

tumblr_n3qwz11qqN1r4dsjko1_500.png

On a sidenote Hail Hydra memes are taking over the internet

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Maybe he is being controlled like deathlok, with the eye thing, once he converted to bad guy he seemed to be in a zombie state just doing things.

I've watched it over and cant see anything wrong with his eyes.He's a bad guy but at the same time i hope i'll be eating my own words.

His eyes go cloudy at the very end, he was possessed/hoodwinked.

Kind of explains some of the reason the first half of the season was flat, they couldn't really do anything until Captain America came out. The last two episodes in particular have been fantastic.

The Asgardian episodes happened around the same time as Thor 2 came out, it does kind of make the show better to have an actually known arc to relate to, the show has had its ups and downs but on a whole has been well worth a watch.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

That bit where Ward was fighting the guards, got pinned down, and last seen struggling to reach for a knife before we cut away? Yeah he didn't get out of that cleanly. I'm guessing something happened there before he walked back in on Skye. Either locked down with the equipment that Deadlok had, replaced, or (if he really is Hydra) got help.

• Advertisement

ixoy wrote: »
    That bit where Ward was fighting the guards, got pinned down, and last seen struggling to reach for a knife before we cut away? Yeah he didn't get out of that cleanly. I'm guessing something happened there before he walked back in on Skye. Either locked down with the equipment that Deadlok had, replaced, or (if he really is Hydra) got help.

I dunno, if he had his eye replaced then it would take a bit longer and surely Skye would have investigated if it took that much time

Skye is a tech expert, she was part of the rising tide, the enemy Coulson was accused of welcoming into his team,the first time the team were in the hub way back Skye was found by Agent Hand in a room using the computer, the clairvoyant just like everything else is said to be hiding in plain sight, she was the first to see Mike Peterson too, there are a lot of loose ends to be tied up in this show, I think with the next cameo we might get some more answers on Coulson and find out what T.A.H.I.T.I. actually stands for.

Only thought of it now but the base where the Kree was being held is probably a Hydra base.

Also the executive producers did an interview, didn't give much away but it's still worth a read

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2014/04/10/marvels-agents-of-shield-producers-on-where-the-show-goes-next-after-the-big-hydra-reveal?page=1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Skye is a tech expert, she was part of the rising tide, the enemy Coulson was accused of welcoming into his team,the first time the team were in the hub way back Skye was found by Agent Hand in a room using the computer, the clairvoyant just like everything else is said to be hiding in plain sight, she was the first to see Mike Peterson too, there are a lot of loose ends to be tied up in this show, I think with the next cameo we might get some more answers on Coulson and find out what T.A.H.I.T.I. actually stands for.

Tahiti maybe it stands for The Alien Hidden In The Institute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,842 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Producers on Where the Show Goes Next.

Spoiler Link

Agent Garrett opening was awesome, Blue Oyster Cult rules

Another great episode its going to be a fun ride till the end of the season.

Solid episode, is it next week or the week after when Maria Hill makes an appearance?

6d7346b37fd3430cb57466d346d6ab6e.png

Also doesn't Skye remind anyone of Jessica Drew? How her SO also betrayed her and was a Hydra agent?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Another great episode. It's must see TV these days. I used to leave it on the longer finger, now I'm watching as soon as I can.

DC vs Marvel

84da533af313bc9ce001bf7b2bd04c97.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,176 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

another good episode- two good episodes in a row is probably a record for this show. Really enjoying Garret and even Ward is not annoying now. also good to see Ruth Negga back (Rayna), one of the few interesting enemies fro mthe first half of the season.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I think its fair to say that ward isnt being controlled by anything after that episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

DC vs Marvel

What a douche. He's the reason I stopped watching Arrow - not even a good actor. The show had so much promise. Should've kept Justin Hartley (who played the role in Smallville) as Arrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Gingervitis

The only eye rolling part of that episode was the Call of Duty plug. Of course Agent Coulson and Koenig love racking up those CoD hours, doesn't everyone?

keithgeo wrote: »
    I think its fair to say that ward isnt being controlled by anything after that episode.

Lets see what happens next now he is back in their midst. I'm a stubborn fcuker ain't I. :p

DC vs Marvel

Justin Hartley would have watched Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. If he were still Green Arrow.

Next weeks promo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

DC vs Marvel

That's upsettingly childish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,976 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

skye turned into a sap, same reason i stopped watching castle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

DC vs Marvel

WOW what a douche bag, what would he go to a costume party in, green arrow or hawkeye

Advertisement