Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

McLoughlin wrote: »
    New director is
    The Patriot aka Jeffrey Mace who in comics was once Captain America

Really? That character wasn't an Inhuman in the comics....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

And you didn't think that this deserves a spoiler tag why??

For people like me who couldn't be arsed reading a comic book I suppose!

For people like me who couldn't be arsed reading a comic book I suppose!

That's not the point. The show should not be spoiled by random comic book knowledge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

That's not the point. The show should not be spoiled by random comic book knowledge

My bad, I misread your post. I agree.

Why no episode this week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,837 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Why no episode this week?

Typical US tv for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,259 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Think another debate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

VP debate was on last night.

The last two debates are Sunday October 9th and Wednesday October 19th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Mr E wrote: »
    VP debate was on last night.

The last two debates are Sunday October 9th and Wednesday October 19th.

Ah balls, I don't mind the Sunday, but Wednesdays are the best day for US TV. Hopefully we at least still get the 8pm shows that day anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Marvel's Jeph Loeb Teases Agents of SHIELD And Netflix Crossover.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Lithium93_ wrote:

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Yeah Punisher was mentioned the other week.

The more AoS goes on, the more I feel like they should just distance the show from the MCU. These characters just aren't gonna be featured in the movies and movies they wouldn't work in it either. It's at the point where I kinda cringe when they try to be connected with the movies... on the flip side, I'd love to see any of the Netflix characters in Infinity War and I think they'd work really well.

Cough Coulson Cough.

I imagine that Daisy will appear if that InHumans film gets made.
    There's a big disconnect/argument between Marvel TV and Marvel Film at the moment, no?

Feige takes care of film Perlmutter takes care of TV Feige had a big fallout with Perlmutter and now tv and film are separate and there won't be a crossover and no Inhumans see more here http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/kevin-feiges-battle-against-ike-perlmutter-came-head-during-captain-america-civil-war

Cough Coulson Cough.

I imagine that Daisy will appear if that InHumans film gets made.
    There's a big disconnect/argument between Marvel TV and Marvel Film at the moment, no?

Exactly. By basing the series around Coulson and SHIELD, they doomed the characters chances of ever appearing in the movies. As McLoughlin says, there's pretty much no chance of tv/movie crossover with the current regime the way it is. However, both Feige and Perlmutter answer to Disney and Feige brings in the big bucks so there's always a chance Disney will step in and give Feige the green light to use the tv actors at some point.

Inhumans is seriously doubtful at this stage. The only reason it was on the slate was to push Inhumans comics ahead of X-Men comics, cos of that whole thing but Feige obviously has very little stake in that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

These latest episodes feel like the show has been given a boost.

I'm guessing they got a cash injection to help tie in with the Doctor Strange release in 2 weeks.

Darkhold :D

The MCU just opened up totally now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,227 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Darkhold :D

I have zero information with regards to this Darkhold, so please please please don't spoiler anything for me or others who know nothing about this!

Excellent episode, Ghost Rider is growing on me massively!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I have zero information with regards to this Darkhold, so please please please don't spoiler anything for me or others who know nothing about this!

Excellent episode, Ghost Rider is growing on me massively!

I'm so tempted to google now.

CONUNDRUM!

Anyway..
    Yes, I thought it was cool how he ended up getting a chain to use
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

This season has been a huge improvement so far absolutely love Ghost Rider and Quake too I'd love if they both got into the movies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

That last one was another one of those weird episodes where it seems like they got an intern in to write and direct it.

The awful one-liners, dramatic pauses and attempts at humour.. there's a few episodes like that every season. I don't know where they keep sprouting from.

This season's been great up until that point so hopefully it's back to business next week.

This season has been a huge improvement so far absolutely love Ghost Rider and Quake too I'd love if they both got into the movies

I'd rather see a Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider movie or Netflix series.

I'd rather see a Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider movie or Netflix series.

My guess is it will come but Marvel will want to distance themselves from Cage's version now that they have the rights back.

I wouldn't be surprised if Johnny Blaze was one of the unnamed films in 2020.

Agreed. They may do a second Netflix team-up show with the other characters they got back too. Ghost Rider, Moon Knight and Blade would be a pretty cool team. They could throw Karnak in there too; that'd round the team out nicely...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,259 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'd say that's the reason they have the Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider on SHIELD. Means Johnny Blaze can still be used in a movie or netflix series when they decide to use him.

Agreed. They may do a second Netflix team-up show with the other characters they got back too. Ghost Rider, Moon Knight and Blade would be a pretty cool team. They could throw Karnak in there too; that'd round the team out nicely...

AoS have opened that possibility with this Ghost Rider story line and
    Darkhold

Fingers crossed!

• Advertisement

Well Johnny Blaze was sort of shown and heavily implied in the last episode
    Johnny-Blaze-easter-egg-on-Agents-of-SHIELD.jpg

Advertisement