Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Comments

The jacket was there too and a load of motorbike parts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

hrmmm, this might be where the show can say it tied in with the Doctor Strange universe:
    11 Doctor Strange Easter eggs you might have missed
    http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/doctor-strange/feature/a812145/doctor-strange-easter-eggs/
    The tome which Strange, the Ancient One and Kaecilius all learn their forbidden arts from was written by the Italian wizard Cagliostro, and included passages from the notes of a 31st century sorcerer, Sise-Neg, and from the book of evil magic called the Darkhold.

It included magic that allowed the user to travel through time – as Strange learned in the film. That also explains the whole "notes from the future" thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,975 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

ah you can't end it there now fitzs has disappeared

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,837 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

That was a really good episode.

Agent Carter link and another
    Ghost Rider it has to be Johnny Blaze has to be doesn't it :)
    and I'm guessing the ending was a tie in to Doctor Strange opening this weekend in the States.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,093 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Ah man, not back until November 29th

• Advertisement

I miss Agent Carter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

This show has improved so much I was actually so dissapointed to hear it wasn't back until the end of the month

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

This show has improved so much I was actually so dissapointed to hear it wasn't back until the end of the month

It's the show I most look forward to every week which says a lot considering how little it ties into the overall MCU. I just love the characters.

Ghostrider has been a massive addition , makes the show for me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭LLMMLL

Just saw the latest episode. Man, the story is really powering along this season. Every episode moves it along and is action-packed. This is how all genre shows should be run. Yes I'm talking to you DC-CW shows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

This week's episode was extremely well done - felt like all the actors pulled it out of the bag, especially Fitz/Coulson.

Yeah 100% agreed can't wait for next weeks already

Not sure why but return of Shotgun Axe felt like a bonus :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,975 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

there was scene in the previous ep where Mack was walking into the factory with the commandoes all in body armour and him none.

Another really strong episode with an interesting twist ending.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Definitely did not see that coming at all! But I'm more curious what is the plan behind it?

Jocasta ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

Yep, exactly my reaction..

Yep, exactly my reaction..

I'm a little disappointed that the Reyes storyline was wrapped up so quickly and neatly. Really hope there more to it. But I must say as a half season story it was excellently paced.

I also hope there's a decent explanation about how the android has Mays personality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,259 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

LLMMLL wrote: »
    I'm a little disappointed that the Reyes storyline was wrapped up so quickly and neatly. Really hope there more to it. But I must say as a half season story it was excellently paced.

I also hope there's a decent explanation about how the android has Mays personality.

I'd say it's to do with the brain Ada was building with her light glove things

A really great return episode this half season looks like it's going to be the LMD arc.

Mack "Have either one of you seen a movie in the last 30 years?"

"The robots always attack." :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

If you look at the promo for next week, it's billed as "Agents of SHIELD - LMD"

Great episode this week. Unfortunately, I can't see
    John Hannah
    surviving this season.

I try to stay from promo's the best I can they can be fcukers for spoilers.

I don't think
    he will either as a human anyway :p
    but a good choice to be the villain for the second half of the season.

Yeah another fast-paced action packed episode. It really shows up those shows that drip feed their stories and fill the rest of the season with padding.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

"Someone should make Radcliffe watch all the Terminator movies."
    "Even Salvation?"
    "He brought this on himself."

Loved that exchange, I still sometimes struggle to believe how good this show has become.

That only thing that annoyed was how the director did nothing to try persuade the brother to join SHIELD, as an inhuman himself it would have made more sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

FunLover18 wrote: »
    "Someone should make Radcliffe watch all the Terminator movies."
    "Even Salvation?"
    "He brought this on himself."

Loved that exchange, I still sometimes struggle to believe how good this show has become.

That only thing that annoyed was how the director did nothing to try persuade the brother to join SHIELD, as an inhuman himself it would have made more sense.

I was never really bothered with Mack but this season he's really grown on me. He's taking over the Hunter comedy role and I really enjoyed last nights episode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,259 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

When Mack kept saying about movie robots, I was just thinking why not use the real world(from his view) example of Ultron?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

CastorTroy wrote: »
    When Mack kept saying about movie robots, I was just thinking why not use the real world(from his view) example of Ultron?

They mentioned Ultron a decent few times during the first half of the season so they probably didnt want to labour the point too much. Also, invoking a tragic event that caused huge turmoil in their world would take away from the humourous aspect of the references.

• Advertisement

Shot-Gun Axe is the new star of the show TBH

Advertisement