Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Comments

Never happen, as they'll be cancelled before a chance, but a great way to bring "good" Ward back.

If, like Gemma is amazed by, the Matr.. Framework is creating real minds with independent personalities.

Framework Ward in a LMD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Never happen, as they'll be cancelled before a chance, but a great way to bring "good" Ward back.

If, like Gemma is amazed by, the Matr.. Framework is creating real minds with independent personalities.

Framework Ward in a LMD
    Agents of Hydra is a 6 episode arc (7 if you don't count the 2-hour finale as 1 episode; i.e. a 22 episode season) as with Ghost Rider and LMD earlier in Season 4, the AoH storyline will wrap before end of season. So the Mack Framework storyline will occur/conclude this season.

Furthermore, AoS has a very good L+3 rating and, with the new Inhumans show coming out, AoS will almost certainly either get (a) a full season back-to-back with the Inhumans show or (b) a 14-episode season as a tie-in with Inhumans (latter probably more likely).

Keep in mind, this show has never performed well on live ratings and there are FAR weaker shows on the network that haven't been axed just yet. Conviction is the only owned show that is gone so far, so expect to see Quantico, American Crime and The Catch axed ahead of AoS; Imaginary Mary is probably a gonner too, but not really in the same renew/cancel pool as AoS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,143 ✭✭✭✭Penn

So the Mack Framework storyline will occur/conclude this season.

I think he was just talking about bringing Ward back as opposed to responding to my comment about Mack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I see now... saying they will find a way to get Framework Ward out of the Framework and into an LMD body.

That'd be a bit much IMO.

Penn wrote: »
    I think he was just talking about bringing Ward back as opposed to responding to my comment about Mack.

Yes, yes I was.
    A facsimile of Ward; or Ward as Daisy thought he should have been
    I see now... saying they will find a way to get Framework Ward out of the Framework and into an LMD body.

That'd be a bit much IMO.

Yeah but not much more crazy than downloading forever into the Framework

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,143 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Yes, yes I was.
    A facsimile of Ward; or Ward as Daisy thought he should have been

I doubt it, tbh. As much as I'm glad to see him back, I think this is more just about closure for his character and his relationship with Daisy, as we never fully got that when he was replaced with Hive.

Penn wrote: »
    I doubt it, tbh. As much as I'm glad to see him back, I think this is more just about closure for his character and his relationship with Daisy, as we never fully got that when he was replaced with Hive.

Oh I'm not saying that they will but just that it's a golden opportunity if they were going to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Really loved that episode. They are turning everything on its head and it's great fun to see everything being twisted.

Elizabeth Henstridge was phenomenal. That girl can seriously act when she is given good material to work with.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Henstridge was fantastic but I dearly wanted her to get a glass of water or something; she sounded legitimately parched. :D

Crazy table turning though, begs the question what will happen when (presumably ) the framework is shut off. I suspect a lot of awkward questions and souk searching.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,974 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

is that jemma post death voice?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'm sure you'd sound a bit dry if you just came out of the ground. She does wear jeans well though.

I liked his they explained how everyone is the way they are. Thought it would be the tagger that helped Simmons find the resistance. Though he seemed young to have his own car.

Clearly Aida believes Fitz will remember if he sees Gemma

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

CastorTroy wrote:
    Clearly Aida believes Fitz will remember if he sees Gemma

I wonder if they have met in the framework? Before she died

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭polydactyl

FunLover18 wrote: »
    I wonder if they have met in the framework? Before she died

Probably not more than very briefly as evil Fitz shouldn't exist if he knew her. AIDA has totally stolen the Fitzsimmons story for herself "see promo with Him saying "I crossed the universe for you"

As a side note Mallory Jansen is also doing a fab job!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,068 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Cant find url but the official sneak peek for tonight showed a student from Coulsons class. This student is actually Clark Greggs RL daughter :)

No clue how to tag spoiler/or if promos are even a spoiler BUT I wouldnt fully bet against Ward leaving the Framework and returning in some form. I do think (90% sure) it is someone else who will take their Framework identity and bring it into the main reality.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

pjohnson wrote: »
    No clue how to tag spoiler/or if promos are even a spoiler BUT I wouldnt fully bet against Ward leaving the Framework and returning in some form. I do think (90% sure) it is someone else who will take their Framework identity and bring it into the main reality.

Spoiler-tagging can be done using the below tags (remove the extra spacing between the brackets & text).

[ SPOILER ]My spoiler goes here [ /SPOILER ]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

It would be great if anti-Ward came over to real life.. he's a great character... and it's a real nod to fake comic deaths...

Thank You. My possible spoiler (unless you've watched promo for tonight) is below.
    My bet regarding what makes it over from the Framework would be the Inhumanity of Mace. It'd be an easier sell than Ward returning. Could spin it as his conciousness retaining the capabilities he had combined with the exposure to the serum that has now given him his enhanced Strength/Stamina/Durability permanently.

And to answer your other question, yeah promos are considered spoilers as some don't watch them because they tend to give things away.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    And to answer your other question, yeah promos are considered spoilers as some don't watch them because they tend to give things away.

So I did the right thing above?

• Advertisement

Yep. thanks. :) I'm one of those who doesn't watch promos

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Yep. thanks. :) I'm one of those who doesn't watch promos

Cool then dont click above until like 3am haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,837 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Fitz and Gemma are having another great arc who would have thought the two nerd scientists from the pilot would turn out to be maybe the best charterers on the show with some great arc stories.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Fantastic Episode last night. Anybody notice the link with the latest ep of Prison Break :):) I presume it was intentional.

I really enjoy Mace as a character hes been a great addition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,837 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

:eek::eek::eek::eek: don't click unless you have seen Spoiler:
    ...........Trip.............
    :D:D:D:D

Also Fitz dad reveal was/is a bit of a let down so far.

Mace became the the Hero he always wanted to be in the real world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,182 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Loving evil Fitz he's just so to the point, hope I get to see this episode tonight somehow otherwise it'll be the middle of next week before I can

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Fantastic episode, AoS is my favourite show without a doubt and really hope they keep it going. The writing has been top notch this season.

Blimey if EvilFitz isn't the nastiest villain this show has had. A bit of a shame it all boils down to the "daddy issues" trope, but the performance and casual cruelty really hits the mark.

Though the worse things get the harder it is to think how the gang'll walk away from all this intact. Mack in particular seems a prime candidate for emotional distress.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

pixelburp wrote: »
    Blimey if EvilFitz isn't the nastiest villain this show has had. A bit of a shame it all boils down to the "daddy issues" trope, but the performance and casual cruelty really hits the mark.

Though the worse things get the harder it is to think how the gang'll walk away from all this intact. Mack in particular seems a prime candidate for emotional distress.

I reckon May will come out of it fine and dandy, prob Fitz too really but I reckon Jemma on the other hand as well as Mack will be badly affected.

Advertisement